Saturday 18 May 2013

Daily League Sudoku #16: Jigsaw Sudoku

This week no complicated rules but just a Jigsaw Sudoku. I like writing Jigsaw Sudokus. I always try to get the total clue count to 16 or less. I tend to draw out the cage patterns and not all Law of Leftover areas before starting so I can use it when needed. I feel it always helps the design along when you keep good track of that. I don't think the puzzle has anything special, but it's still fun to solve.

Recap of the last week.
Sunday: Clock Faces Sudoku by Seungjae Kwak
Monday: Sequence Sudoku by Fred Stalder
Tuesday: All Even or All Odd Sudoku by Prasanna Seshadri
Wednesday: Diagonal Sudoku by Bastien Vial-Jaime
Thursday: Odd Even Stars Sudoku by Jakub Hrazdira
Friday: Extra Regions Sudoku by Tom Collyer

Daily League PDF's:
Week 16
Week 17

Rules for Sudoku



No comments:

Post a Comment