Sunday 8 November 2015

Daily League #46: All Odd Or All Even Sudoku

This is the second puzzle in my 'A or B Sudoku' series. This time it's a combination of Odd and Even Sudoku.

This combination has been done before, but I've always enjoyed solving them. I generally like puzzles with parity. I used the same layout for this puzzle as one of my earlier puzzles, namely my Renban Sudoku (and in a sense my Arrow Sudoku). I thought this layout would work well for this genre and I was right. I found some interesting interactions in this layout. These interactions might lead to some harder logic, but they should be fun to figure out.

Rules for Sudoku

In this Sudoku grey cells within a single marked 3 by 3 area are either all odd or all even. This can differ between different areas.


Click to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment