Wednesday 12 October 2011

Puzzle #31: Line of Sight

Rules for Line of Sight

I have this tendency to go overboard with difficulty when trying out genres I have never designed before. It helps me to discover what is possible under the rules. This puzzle is one of those puzzles. It's a really tough puzzle, but I like it. You can get throught it logically, but it might take a while. The high difficulty is mainly caused by the fact the path is very narrow and requires you to take multiple clues into account at a time.


3 comments:

  1. Wow, I actually managed to solve. In some weird sense it was easier than the first one, but probably only because it wasn't the first one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess the learning curve works better than I had hoped.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, my girlfriend was helping me too :)

    ReplyDelete