Saturday 27 July 2013

Daily League Sudoku #22: Diagonal Sudoku

This week again something standard and easy. I don't often write classic Sudokus or standard variants. I think it is because I can't really put anything that creative in my designs for them. I can make them visually pleasing, but that is generally it. I like to put interesting logic in my puzzles, but I have trouble achieving that with normal Sudoku. That's probably because there's too many of them out there, that I feel I can't really offer anything new to the mix. Even when I try I tend to have to give up on it, because otherwise I can't get it unique. I think this one worked out okay though. I expect very fast times though from the best solvers. I don't think there are really many stumbling blocks.

Recap of the last Daily League week:

Saturday: Classic Sudoku by Tom Collyer
Sunday: Edge Product Sudoku by Seungjae Kwak
Monday: Just One Cell Samurai Sudoku by Tiit Vunk
Tuesday: Repeated Neighbours Sudoku by Prasanna Seshadri
Wednesday: Outside or Skyscraper Sudoku by Bastien Vial-Jaime
Thursday: Twin Detector Sudoku by Sina Hera
Friday: Even Sudoku by Tom Collyer

Daily League PDFs:
Week 25
Week 26
Week 27

Rules for Sudoku

In this Sudoku you also have to put the digits 1~9 once on the marked diagonals.




No comments:

Post a Comment