Saturday 7 December 2013

Daily League Sudoku #37: Non-Consecutive Sudoku

This week again something familiar. I had a different puzzle ready, but I sadly realised my intended opening made no sense. I had adjusted two digits, which I thought didn't affect the opening, but on a resolve I realised they did. I will give that one another go later, but I didn't really have the time to fix it today. So instead here is a Non-Consecutive Sudoku.
I always enjoy solving Non-Consecutive Sudokus. I think writing them is a lot trickier though. I think it doesn't really suit the way I like to write Sudokus or puzzles in general. I think the puzzle solves nicely, but it won't be one of my more memorable Sudokus. But as I promised a more easy Sudoku this week, I think this one will at least keep that promise. Enjoy :).

Rules for Sudoku

In this Sudoku consecutive digits can't be orthogonally adjacent.



No comments:

Post a Comment