Sunday 14 February 2016

Daily League Sudoku #60: Doppelblock Sudoku

This is the second puzzle in the 'Latin Square Sudoku' Series. I've always liked this genre. Nine by nine puzzle are normally pretty hard to accomplish, but it's possible. Adding the regions makes it much easier to construct.

This variant is pretty similar to Between 1 and 9 Sudoku, except for the fact that you aren't forced to give a given. I tried to use an opening that takes the regions into account. This puzzle shouldn't be too hard. I actually had a harder version of this puzzle, but it was a bit too much in my opinion. I didn't even have an option to make it easier without ruining most of the puzzle. I hope it's fun.

[Edit: Puzzle fixed. I made an error, forgetting 7 could be a single digit sum.]

Rules for Sudoku

In this Sudoku you have to blacken two cells in every row, column and marked 3x3 region. Then you have to place the digits 1~7 once in every row, column and marked 3x3 region. Numbers on the outside indicate the sum of the digits in between the black cells in that row or column.



Click to enlarge


No comments:

Post a Comment